Cerebral Security Solutions Ltd is aware that our operations can have an impact on the environment and are therefore committed to:
- increasing the positive environmental impact and seeking to reduce the negative environmental impact of our operations wherever possible;
- complying with legislative and ethical standards concerning care of the environment;
- sourcing and supplying products with low environmental impact wherever possible;
- defining the methods for identification, control and disposal of products that have special handling and waste treatment needs;
- continual environmental improvement in respect of the vehicles we use, our internal use of resources and prevention of pollution;
- where practicable and appropriate we will use local contractors and resources.
Cerebral Security Solutions operates in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and regulations. The Company also aims to establish higher standards of environmental performance where these are practicable and appropriate, particularly as the business continues to grow.
Cerebral Security Solutions is committed to achieving accreditation by following and implementing the British Standard BS 8555:2003: Environmental Management System.
Cerebral Security Solutions will advise all our employees, and direct contractors, of our environmental policy, and the intent behind it. Our policy towards the environment will be readily available and we will endeavour to ensure that our employees remain familiar with and implement our environmental commitment and objectives.
Company employees have a legal and moral obligation to carry out their duties with concern for the environment. It is a condition of employment that all staff comply with the Environmental Policy, as specified in our standard operating procedure.
Concern and awareness for the environment is the responsibility of all employees, implementation of the Environmental Policy is the responsibility of the Management Team of Cerebral Security Solutions.
All contractors working on behalf of the Company are required to adopt environmental standards fully consistent with those of the Company and they are expected to achieve comparable levels of performance as a condition of their contract.