Sometimes a security presence is required, but employing a security officer five to seven days a week is not always a cost effective answer. By using our mobile security service you can have a visible security presence ready to respond to alarm activation, criminal activities and even first aid incidents. This service could also reduce your insurance premiums.
Our service provides a security presence at irregular intervals to check premises and give a visual deterrent 365 days of the year, day or night. This service can be adapted to your particular needs which can include alarm response, checking machinery and ensuring lone worker safety.
Benefits of our mobile security service
- Short response time for emergency situations
- First aid & defib trained security officer
- We carry a first aid bag and defib on-board
- We carry out lone worker checks
- We check on the welfare of the elderly
- We are a highly visible deterrent
- We offer lockup and unlock service
- We record suspicious vehicles and people
- We use advanced technology to monitor hot spots
- We work with communities and law enforcement to share intelligence
A visual deterrent
Our fully trained, SIA licensed mobile patrol officers wear a highly recognisable uniform and drive our liveried vehicles, which, again, act as a strong visual deterrent to unauthorised people on site, therefore, reducing the likelihood of theft, vandalism and conflict with staff or customers.
During our patrol we use electronic recording devices which date and time stamp when our security officers patrol your premises. We can also guarantee that our mobile security patrol will always respond fast, and be within a short distance of your property, so if an alarm is activated we are not too far away to attend promptly. Our activities are recorded with computerised incident reports and a data management system.
We attend police residency meetings and share intelligence with the police so they are aware of potential criminal activities. We also gain up-to-date information on what is happening within your area.
Mobile security patrols
When security officers patrol your premises, they look out for and take note of the following:
- broken or forced windows or doors
- whether all gates and shed doors are secure, and that all padlocks are snapped shut
- if any of your outside merchandise has been interfered with
- signs of roof entry
- that CCTV and alarm boxes have not been interfered with
- signs of broken water pipes
- potential hazards
- health and safety issues
Cerebral Security Solutions officers will also provide:
- written descriptions of suspicious people in the vicinity of client premises
- vehicle number plates of any vehicles that seem out of place
- information noting of anything else which seems suspicious
A Cerebral Security Solutions officer will endeavour to patrol your premises a minimum of twice a night with our basic package.