In an increasingly competitive world, corporate security management is a core competency that is critical to strengthen the bottom line.
Security professionals today must be knowledgeable not only in principles of management and physical security protection, but they must also work seamlessly with the corporate IT, legal, accounting, safety, facilities, and risk management departments.
With this range of expertise in-house, our team of experts take a holistic approach to security management; understanding its critical role among the various business processes that enable a company to prosper. We will assume as little or as much of the corporate security function as you wish, reporting to you regularly on our activities.
Cerebral Security Solutions are dedicated to solving important corporate resilience problems. We believe in protecting people and business. Our consultancy practice offers an extensive range of strategic security management services focused on:
- minimising threats and risks to businesses, in an increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world
- supporting businesses in protecting their people, assets, reputation, brand and shareholder value against a backdrop that is often fast-paced, international, and mobile
- enhancing and providing assurance on the ability of a business to anticipate, plan and prepare for security incidents.
Cerebral Security Solutions host experienced consultants who can aid your business with the below tasks:
- compliance with regulations/standards
- background investigations
- report writing
- facility design
- incident response
- site-specific training
- business continuity planning
- operational audits
- review of policies and procedures
- terrorism preparedness
- hardware and software selection/implementation
- physical security management
- travel safety